What is your decision?
What is your decision?
If you didn’t see our newsletter via email last week…then LISTEN UP!
- Fight Fit will be moving to Tuesdays (6pm) and Thursday (5:45pm) instead of Monday and Wednesday. Saturday’s will stay the same.
- Introduction to CrossFit will be moving from Wednesday night at 8 p.m. to Saturday mornings at 9 a.m.
- Riv Fit is moving from Thursday (5:45pm) to Thursday (4:30pm). We are also adding a Tuesday/Thursday 5:15 am class with Coach Ross!
- RivFit will now have an elements class at 10:15 a.m. on Saturdays.
Stay tuned for a Mobility Class addition as well!
We hope you enjoy the changes we are making :)
The Rivermonster Bar is now carrying Quest Peanut Butter Cups! The delicious combo of chocolate and peanut butter is sure to WOW you.
Want a cold summer treat?
Follow the recipe below for a delicious dessert!
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
1 tbsp of natural peanut butter
1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1/4 tsp gluten free xanthan gum (to thicken)
then mix in the quest PB Cups and enjoy!
Want to meet new members and play some new sports! Check out our members page to see what DSL sports we are playing this season! We currently have softball teams, kickball teams, and dodgeball teams!
We have all been there!
1. TEAM BEACH WOD & BBQ- This Saturday! Make sure to sign your team up on Mindbody and on the sign up sheet at the front desk! Starts at 9:30 am and it looks like it will be great weather. Sign up ASAP. Guaranteed to be an awesome time.
2. VOTE FOR US- We have been nominated as the Best CrossFit Box in DE by Reader’s Choice! Check out the picture above. We are in first! If you have not voted yet..please do ASAP @ http://delaware.cityvoter.com/best/crossfit/fitness/delaware
3. INSTAGRAM.- If you don’t follow us you are missing out! Pictures of the WODS and the RIV are posted multiple times throughout the week. Find us with the username CFRIVERFRONT
Homemade Progenex Protein Bars!
1 Cup Mixed Nuts + Seeds
1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/4 cup crunchy almond butter
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup almond meal
1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 tsp of raw organic manuka honey
3/4 cup Progenex powder
1 large egg
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 cup dried goji berries
1/4 cup unsweetened coconut to sprinkle on top
For baking and mixing instructions see : http://crossfitfenrir.com/paleo-protein-bars/
The burpee descending ladder is ON this week. What Rivermonsters are up for the challenge. Can you beat it? (no workout burpees don’t count!)
Monday- 100 burpees
Tuesday- 80 burpees
Wednesday- 60 burpees
Thursday- 40 burpees
Friday- 20 burpees
We are fully stocked up with Kill Cliff! Great recovery drink for before OR after your WOD!